Industry: Digital, Media & Internet
Deal Type: M&A
Closing Date: 2015
7Pixel has been acquired by Gruppo MutuiOnLine (51%) and the Management Team of 7Pixel (49%)
7Pixel (www.7pixel.it) is the clear no. 1 price and product comparison platform in Italy, boasting over 20 million monthly visits and more than 10 million offers from over 2,400 merchants. It operates various websites such as trovaprezzi.it, shoppydoo.it, drezzy.it and misshobby.com.
Gruppo MutuiOnline S.p.A. (www.mutuionline.it), a company listed on the STAR segment of the Italian Stock Exchange, is the holding company of a group operating in online broking of financial products with an aggregator model as well as in the outsourcing of complex processes for the financial services industry in the Italian market. Its main websites are MutuiOnline.it and Segugio.it.
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to the Management Team of 7Pixel
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Assistance in the preparation of the company’s business plan and information memorandum
- Assistance in the selection and contact of potential investors for 7pixel
- Assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation of the transaction with counterparties up to the closing
- Coordination of due diligence activities