Deal Type: M&A
Closing Date: 2010
Paglieri S.p.A. has acquired the business of Schiapparelli S.p.A. from Kinexia S.p.A.
Schiapparelli (www.schiapparelli.it) is an Italian company based in Alessandria which manufactures cosmetic products.
Paglieri (www.paglieri.it) is an Italian company that owns some of the most popular brands in the field of body care, household and laundry. Paglieri operates in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Kinexia (www.kinexia.it) is a company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange active in the field of renewable energy, energy efficiency and environmental services. It operates nationally and internationally (Turkey, North Africa, Middle East, Arabian Gulf and China).
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to Paglieri Group
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Deal origination
- Assistance in the preliminary valuation of the acquisition opportunity
- Approach to the potential seller
- Assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation and execution of the transaction up to the closing
- Coordination of due diligence activities