Deal Type: M&A
Closing Date: 2012
Jasmine Group and Mr. Li Zheng acquired the entire capital of Farmamondo S.A.
Farmamondo (www.farmamondo.com) is a Swiss-based global leader in the management of expanded access of unlicensed pharmaceuticals. The company helps patients in more than 60 countries in the world to gain access to medicines that are not readily available locally (more than 300 thousands products shipped annually to about 6000 customers) and helps pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies (more than 350 approved suppliers) to make available their products to patients wherever they live.
Jasmine Group (http://jasmine-group.com) is an Israel- based group active in the fields of infrastructure and healthcare technology. It holds offices in China, USA and Switzerland.
Mr. Li Zheng is a private investor.
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to the Sellers
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Assistance in the preparation of the company’s information memorandum
- Assistance in the selection and contact of potential investors
- Assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation of the transaction up to the closing
- Coordination of due diligence activities
A. de Simone