Deal Type: Financial restructuring
Closing Date: 2013
ICOT group has successfully renegotiated Euro 57,000,000 of bank debt and raised Euro 10,000,000 of revolving commercial financing.
ICOT Group (www.icot.it) is a leading operator in Italy in the “turnkey” realization of fixed telecommunications networks, electricity transportation networks and railway installations. ICOT is key partner for several important industrial groups (Telecom Italia, Enel, Acea, etc.).
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to ICOT Group
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Analysis of the economic and financial situation of the group and preparation of the business plan
- Assistance in the definition of a coherent financial restructuring plan
- Preparation of documents and information concerning the restructuring plan
- Coordination of the activities of the other consultants involved in the transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation and execution of the restructuring agreement