Industry: Energy & Utilities
Deal Type: M&A
Closing Date: 2012
HFV S.p.A. has acquired the entire capital of Life Energy S.r.l.
Life Energy is an Italian SPV, established in 2009 by a group of private investors, owning and operating three photovoltaic power plants with an overall installed capacity of about 7.2 MWp located in the province of Milan.
HFV (www.hfvspa.com) is a leading independent operator of solar power in Italy with a portfolio of plants in operation exceeding 195 MWp. HFV was born in 2009 from a partnership between F2i and Novenergia, a Portuguese investment fund specialized in renewable energy.
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to the Sellers
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Assistance in the preparation of the company’s business plan and information memorandum
- Assistance in the selection and contact of potential investors
- Assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation of the transaction up to the closing
- Coordination of due diligence activities