Industry: Energy & Utilities
Deal Type: Advisory
Closing Date: 2010
Solar Life Energy S.r.l. has developed and realized three photovoltaic plants on rooftop of industrial buildings in the province of Milano with an overall capacity of 7.2MW in collaboration with Banca IMI as project finance facility arranger and Scatec Solar as EPC contractor.
Solar Life Energy is an Italian company founded in 2009 by a group of private investors to develop a pipeline of photovoltaic plants.
Banca IMI (www.bancaimi.com) is part of Intesa San Paolo Group and is active in investment banking, structured finance and capital markets, operating in the main national and international markets.
Scatec Solar (www.scatecsolar.com) is a leading Norwegian company specialized in the development, construction and operation of solar power plants.
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to Solar life Energy.
Tasks of Lyra included:
- project preliminary financial valuation,
- definition of the project structure,
- assistance in the selection of technical and financial counterparties,
- assistance in negotiation of all relevant contracts (EPC, project financing, O&M, roofs lease, etc.),
- general project coordination until the issuance of the provisional acceptance certificate (PAC).