Deal Type: M&A
Closing Date: 2017
Humanitas has acquired the entire capital of Static di Milano.
Founded in 1969, Static di Milano (www.staticmilano.it) is a clinic accredited with the Regional Health Service for several of specialized branches.
Humanitas (www.humanitas.it) is a highly specialized teaching and research hospital. It combines specialized centers for the treatment of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, neurological and orthopedic disorders.
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor to the seller.
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Scouting for potential buyers
- Assistance in the preparation of the company’s business plan and information memorandum
- Assistance in the selection and contact of potential investors
- Assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation of the transaction with counterparties up to the closing
- Coordination of due diligence activities