Industry: Logistics & Transportation
Deal Type: M&A
Closing Date: 2015
GF Group, through its subsidiary GF Porterm S.r.l. has sold the 64% share capital of Interporto di Vado – Intermodal Operator S.p.A. (“VIO”) to Autorità Portuale di Savona (Savona Port Authorithy).
VIO is an integrated logistic platform for the warehousing and the distribution of goods, linked by a private road to the Port of Vado Ligure – Savona (the “Port”). It also provides specialized services as break bulk and yard operations.
VIO is one of UE’s core inland port, part of Ten-T Corridor.
Savona Port Authority develops port activities and exploit the waterfront, through the co-operation between public bodies and private companies.
Role of Lyra:
Lyra Partners acted as financial advisor for GF Group (seller)
Tasks of Lyra included:
- Assistance in the preparation of the company’s information memorandum
- Assistance in the selection and contact of potential investors for Reefer Terminal
- Assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction
- Assistance in the negotiation of the transaction with counterparties up to the closing
- Coordination of due diligence activities